Wednesday, December 8, 2010
This post title will direct you to the HollyRod Foundation site where you can apply to receive an iPad after meeting these eligibility requirements:
1. The individual you are applying for must have a diagnosis on the autism spectrum
2. Reside in the U.S.
3. Be non-verbal or minimally verbal
4. Be in financial need - gross income $35,000 single income or $50,000 two income
5. Have access to a computer and an iTunes account
6. A professional on your team willing to take responsibility for downloading apps w/gift card
Check out the HollyRod Foundation. It's Holly Robinson Peete (actress, author, activist) and her husband, Rodney Peete, veteran NFL quarterback. They have a son with autism and started this foundation in 1997. They are receiving donations through 12/31/10 that will support the iPad giveaway.